Monday, May 13, 2013

Mix-Tape Monday - Rock It Pt. 2 - 5/13/13


Here it is as promised. Mix Tape Monday's triumphant return with Part 2 of the Rock It! mix. This mix and part 1 are sort of special to me. These are all songs that have made some kind of impact on me growing up. I didn't really get to start listening to a lot of music until I was in high school and getting into college. The household I grew up in was just kind of closed off from the rest of the world. I had no idea who was good...I had never even really listened to Metallica until my late teens. Which I'm 31 now, and listen to almost everything. I take in whatever I can and try to keep up with the bands I enjoy, and always keeping an ear out for something new and awesome.


 But these mixes are the bands that stood out the most when I really started listening to music. So I hope you enjoy them as I have.


Check them out.

1.) Marilyn Manson - The Fight Song
2.) Nine Inch Nails - Gave Up
3.) Rammstein - Keine Lust
4.) Stabbing Westward - Save Yourself
5.) The Cure - Burn
6.) KMFDM - Ultra
7.) Stone Temple Pilots - Vasoline
8.) Alive in Chains - Them Bones
9.) 30 Seconds to Mars - A Beautiful Lie
10.) Silverchair - Tomorrow
11.) The Smashing Pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings
12.) Soundgarden - Black Hole Sun

 As usual, here is the Spotify link for those who use it:
Monday Mixtape - Rock It! Side B - 5/13/13


Here is the link for Side A of the Rock it Mix:
Saturday Mixtape - Rock It! Side A - 5/11/13 - Original Link
Saturday Mixtape - Rock It! Side A - 5/11/13 - Spotify Link






No comments:

Post a Comment